- Anyone with a cancer diagnosis or receiving a bone marrow, Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (HCT) or cord blood transplant can easily create a Carelines page for free.
- Create a Carelines page for yourself or a loved one.
- You don't have to use all the Carelines features – but the more you reach out, the more support you'll get!
- With one click you can easily share your Carelines page on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, or by email.
- The BMCF's Carelines team provides personal one-to-one guidance to help every step of the way, from setting up your page to tips on how to spread the word.
Your family, friends, and community want to help.
Carelines makes it simple for everyone!
for medical care
Get Hands-On Help
Simple and effective personal fundraising
- A quick and easy way to reach out for financial support from family and friends
- Give your social network a powerful way to raise money on your behalf!
- All Carelines contributions are tax-deductible and do not affect your medical insurance or other benefits
A calendar to organize the help you need.
- Reach out for help with practical tasks such as meal preparation, child care, transportation, and other errands.
- Supportive community members can easily utilize the calendar to volunteer for specific tasks.
- Everything you need to schedule and manage help with day-to-day tasks.
A "personal blog" to keep everyone up to date
- A flexible online journal you can use to share updates about your treatment and recovery.
- Journal can include photos and videos.
- Rally support from family and friends around the world, who can respond with messages of support and encouragement.